Site 3 near the Bld. 52, Primorsky Av., St. Petersburg
S. Oreshkin — Project Manager,
A. Weiner — Chief Engineer,
V.Sosnin, S.Kuzmin – Project Chief Engineers,
R. Andreeva — Project Chief Architect,
V.Ivanov – Architect
To see the project interiors follow the links below:
“MERCEDES-BENZ” car dealership interiors
“MERCEDES-BENZ” car dealership new cars showroom
“MERCEDES-BENZ” car dealership children’s playroom
“MERCEDES-BENZ” car dealership cafe interiors
A new “Mercedes-Benz” dealership is the biggest one in the Northwest district of Russia. The architectural and planning concept of the fifth-storey building of car dealership is determined by Primorski Avenue. The main fa?ade and glazed showroom of the building open to the avenue. The dealership building is a rectangular block with a protruding circular ramp on the southern part of the building (from the side of “Primorets” stadium). The large part of the parking lots is projected on the accessible roof area and in the semi-basement area of the building.
The first floor includes:
- security post, redelivery inspection room, handover area, engineering and utility services room.
The mezzanine floor includes:
- sales offices, store room.
The second floor includes:
- new car showroom, VIP-meeting room, coffee bar, predelivery inspection room, handover area, engineering and utility services room, etc.
The third floor includes:
- new car showroom, predelivery inspection room, handover area, engineering and utility services room, etc.
The forth floor includes:
- new car showroom, server room, open-space zone, архив, account department, personnel department, offices, showers and changing rooms for staff with canteen, utility services room.
The fifth floor includes:
- open parking lot for 69 cars.
Technical level includes:
- ventilation chambers.
The site area – 5 006 sq.m
The development area – 2 418 sq.m
Total building area – 13 430 sq.m
Gross building volume – 6 2531 sq.m
Total usable building space – 12 144 sq.m